For your convenience, you can pay your premium using your preferred credit card:
VISA M/C AMEX
To ensure that your payment is secure, click HERE to be directed to our Head Office website. Please use your Invoice Number without the first character, “I”, from the Tax Invoice we have provided to you.
Merchant Fees apply:
1% Visa / Mastercard
You can also call our credit card payment line on 1300 301 448 to pay by Visa or Mastercard.
Biller Code: 485326
Reference: Please see front of Tax Invoice for your BPAY reference number
If you prefer to pay using EFT, please use the following:
Account Name: Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Limited
BSB: 062 217
Account Number: 1044 0480
Please use your Invoice Number (found on your Tax Invoice) as a reference.
Cheques / Money Orders should be payable to IAA P/L Trust Account
Please forward your payment to:
Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 633
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059
Write your Client Code on the reverse side of your cheque or money order or enclose the tear-off section at the bottom of our Tax Invoice.
With most insurance policies, you have the flexibility to pay the insurance cost through monthly installments via Premium Funding.
Some of the key benefits of premium funding are;
- Improved cash flow – no lump sum payments which allows more working capital for other income generating opportunities
- Tax Deductible – interest payable on premium funding is tax deductible for businesses*
- Competitively priced – interest rates are very competitive compared with other forms of finance
- Flexibility – multiple payment options available (including Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
- Doesn’t Interfere with existing finance, including Bank Overdrafts.
Please contact our office to arrange this option. Please note, interest and administration fees apply.
*We recommend confirming the tax deductibility of premium funding with your accountant or tax agent before proceeding, to confirm your eligibility.
- About Us
- Business Insurance
- Life & Income Insurance
- National Roadside Assistance