Having the right insurance cover is critical for your business. We understand the unique challenges that retail business face.
Lewis Insurance Services holds considerable expertise in providing cost-effective insurance solutions for retail businesses. Our policies are flexible and can be tailored to your individual needs so your future earnings and your employee’s well-being are protected from unnecessary risk.
At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on providing solutions to help you survive the consequences of risk by tailoring policy solutions to the Retail Industry.
We are able to advise you on the right insurance covers for your retail business to help provide the protection you need should the unfortunate occur where you suffer a loss, damage or theft to your stock and contents, and loss of income and sales following an insured loss such as fire, storm/water damage, theft, malicious damage, accidental damage etc.
With access to a large number of insurers, we are able to arrange insurance on your behalf for many different types of retail businesses including;
- Cafés and Restaurants
- Take Away Shops
- Retail Shops (from clothing to sports equipment & accessories, fresh food to bakeries, general to specialty shops)
- Online Retailers
- Hairdressing & Beauty Salons
- Motor Vehicle Dealers
Some of the Key Insurance Coverages to consider include;
- Fire & Perils, for damage to your Property, Stock and Contents
- Burglary & Theft of Stock and Contents
- Business Interruption, providing insurance to protect your reduction in business income following an insured claim such as damage or theft of contents and stock
- Glass: Breakage to shop window fronts & internal glass
- Public Liability, to protect your legal liability for claims against you by third parties for bodily injury & property damage
- Theft of Money following break-in or hold-up
- Machinery Breakdown, such as breakdown of air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, kitchen equipment
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown, such as breakdown of cash registers/ point of sale, computers, printers, audio/visual, phone systems
- Management Liability, providing protection to the company directors for claims against them by third parties in respect of a wrongful act in running & management of the company, employment practices, crime/employee dishonesty, statutory liability/ workplace health & safety fine s& penalties
- Cargo & Transit of goods within Australia and Overseas
- Motor Vehicles used in connection with the business
- Cyber Security, to cover expenses and loss of income following a cyber attack
Our aim is to help you get back in business quickly following a loss, so you can focus on doing business with your customers again.
How can I obtain a quote?
Contact our new business specialist adviser Ray Park for his expert advice on 0421 881 325 or click here to send Ray an email. Ray has over 35 years experience in the Insurance Industry both as Insurance Broking and working within Insurance Companies. Alternatively, you can call the Lewis Insurance Services office on 07 3217 9015 to speak to one of our Authorised Representatives or contact us to find out how Lewis Insurance Services can assist you.
Expert Advice | Trusted Support | Quality Service
At Lewis Insurance Services we pride ourselves on understanding the risk exposures that face the retail industry and provide solutions to protect your business assets and liabilities by tailoring a policy solution to your requirements.
Our dedication to your business is paramount and as such, we provide the following commitments to our clients:
We Put our Clients First: Your needs will come first each and every time
We Exceed Expectations: We are committed and focused on exceeding your expectations.
We Offer a Personalised Service: We provide you with a dedicated Insurance Adviser who is committed to knowing your business and your needs.
Contact us today for a comprehensive quote or further information.
Raymond Park is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. Authorised Representative number – 282834
This information and any accompanying material does not consider your personal circumstances as it is of a general nature only. You should not act on the information provided without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances and considering the Product Disclosure Statement.