Established in 1996, Lewis Insurance Services stands out in the market as the team who go the extra mile. Lewis Insurance Services is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. We handle a wide range of insurance classes and have a diverse range of clients, from the self-employed tradesperson, to multi-million dollar turnover companies. Our focus is small to medium enterprises.
We are more than an Insurance Advisor. We are a trusted partner dedicated to helping our clients make better insurance decisions, for a better business and a better life. We help businesses better understand the risks in their market, while ensuring assets are protected with cost-effective comprehensive insurance. We help individuals choose the best value life insurance in order to be adequately protected.
Paul Lewis & Adam Lewis are the directors of Lewis Insurance Services, and employ 7 staff, with various insurance industry experience. As part of our service, we provide a full review of a new client’s insurance program, analysing and recommending changes and improvements to their insurance program, to ensure they are adequately protected. We also review an existing client’s insurance program on an annual basis, to ensure they are adequately protected as businesses can constantly evolve, with new risk exposures emerging.
We work with our clients to assist them in understanding their risk exposures and how insurance can protect their business assets and liabilities. As your adviser, we obtain quotations from a number of insurance carriers, to ensure competitive pricing, and to ensure that cover is broad & comprehensive and most appropriate for your business.
Our team is dedicated to making insurance simple and helping businesses optimize risk management, for greater value and protection.
- Management of all policy matters including assistance with claims, policy endorsements and amendments and advice on any matters in relation to your insurance program.
- Negotiation of renewal terms with insurers including providing options and recommendations to you for consideration.
- Recommendations on new policies/ additional covers on existing policies for your business, including obtaining quotations and arranging cover.
- Engaging specialist providers following consultation with you, to assist in specific areas such as Risk Management including Workplace Health & Safety, Workers Compensation, Valuers and Quantity Surveyors, Employment and Workplace Relations assistance.
- Our Advisers will evaluate a combination of factors including:
- Identification of potential risk areas.
- Recommending measures to avoid dangerous operations and minimising potential claims.
- Risk retention using excesses and selfinsurance for minor exposures, such as glass breakage and fusion.
- Insurance to cover risks that cannot be controlled or retained (including statutory forms of insurance).
- Claims support is very important to us, and when a client makes a claim, we will assist with the following:
- Provide you with the Insurer’s Claim Form.
- Arrange for the Loss Assessor to be appointed if applicable.
- Advise on the completion of the Claim Form.
- Submit the Claim Form to the Insurer.
- Advise on the completion of the Claim Form.
- Provide advice to ensure you receive your full entitlements.
- Monitor the claim from start to finish.
Why Choose Lewis Insurance Services
Our team of leading experts in business insurance have over 70 years of combined experience and are dedicated to providing fast and efficient claims services, unmatched customer service and trusted advice.
Our dedication to our clients sets Lewis Insurance apart from others in the industry. We are proud to be known for our unmatched customer service and trusted advice. We can assist you to ensure sufficient business and personal insurance is in place, should you suffer an unexpected event.
The true proof of our service excellence, is through our fast and efficient claims services. As your insurance adviser, we manage all claims on your behalf. We believe that the true test of the value and integrity of the relationship with your insurance adviser, is the provision of fast and efficient claims service and advice.
Download the Lewis Insurance Services corporate profile.
About Insurance Advisernet
Lewis Insurance Services is part of Insurance Advisernet Australia, a principal member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) and a member of the publicly listed Austbrokers Group, who have $2.0 billion of gross written premium under management and access to a wide range of products and services.
Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd is one of the largest local Insurance Brokers in Australia managing $380 million of gross written premium in 2014, and has a reputation for delivering innovative products, quality services and competitive premiums. We provide professional broking services to a variety of business sectors using our close bonds with competitive specialist Insurers to supply comprehensive, affordable and tailored protection for our clients.
IA Risk Services
As a client of Lewis Insurance Services, you have access to the services provided by IA Risk Services.
The IA Risk Services (IARS) division of Insurance Advisernet comprises a hand picked team of experts in risk management.
They specialise in Workers Compensation and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) and have been brought together with the backing of Insurance Advisernet to service an unmet need of our customers.
The IARS team have an enormous wealth of experience in this market and offer customers a range of strategic solutions in five distinct practices:
- Workers Compensation
- Self Insurance and Comcare
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Enterprise Risk and
- Property and Strata Services.
Let us provide you with a comprehensive business insurance quote. We are here to assist you understand your risk exposures and how insurance can protect your business assets and liabilities. Call us on 07 3217 9015 or request a quote for more information.
Adam Lewis is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. Authorised Representative number, 263377 Paul Lewis is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd. Authorised Representative number, 262180